IRISH MOSS GEL: THE APHRODISIAC!!!
What is an Aphrodisiac?
Aphrodisiac! Even the word itself sounds sexual!
An aphrodisiac is something which increases sexual desire, pleasure, and/or behavior. It occurs in spices, plants and certain foods, based on their chemical properties.
Why try Irish Moss Gel?
The simple answer to this question is; What do you have to lose? Prescription medications for incontinence are packed with chemicals and other questionable ingredients that can be harmful to our bodies. Most aphrodisiacs are derived from natural products, which means a lower risk of side effects. Natural products are becoming a lot more popular now that we are treating our bodies like temples!
Types of Aphrodisiacs.
Interested yet? Here's where you can get your aphrodisiac fix:
Yohimbe, ginseng, oysters, dark chocolate, cloves, sage, hot chili peppers, maca, gingko biloba, fenugreek, pistachios, saffron, and of course the star of this post, Irish Moss!
Be sure you are not allergic to anything listed.
What is Irish Moss?
Irish Moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals that our bodies need such as:
- Selenium and Iodine which are beneficial to thyroid health and the treatment of thyroid disorders.
- Potassium which helps with mood, mental health and feelings associated with anxiety and depression.
- B and C Vitamins which are beneficial for brain health. They help shield against brain diseases and illnesses. B vitamins are helpful for brain development and forming chemicals such as dopemine, and serotonin. C vitamins are in part responsible for keeping free radicals from impacting the brain.
- Calcium which is responsible for bone health and prevention of diseases such as osteoporosis.
- Magnesium which helps lower blood pressure, relax muscles, improve digestion and protect against diabetes.
- Iron, one of the most vital minerals, which forms hemoglobin, carries oxygen through cells, strengthens muscles, and prevents anemia.
- Zinc which helps the immune system fight off bacteria. It also helps wounds heal more quickly.
Some other minerals include phosphorus, manganese, sulfur, and vitamins A, D, E and K.
Irish Moss is an immune booster which aids in prevention of the flu and flu like symptoms and illnesses. It has Omega 3 fatty acids which helps fight inflammation and promote joint health, and is a great source of soluble and insoluble fibers, which aid in proper digestion.
Many people use Irish Moss in a gel form for convenience and its broader range of uses, such as adding it to smoothies, shakes, soups, stews, sauces, desserts and the famous Irish Moss Drink. In gel form, it is tasteless and has only a slight ocean smell.
Beneficial properties of Irish Moss Gel are control released, so its nutrients are released over time, giving constant energy throughout the day. Adding a heaping tablespoon morning smoothies/shakes can aid in a balanced day; One in which you don't crash halfway through.
The gel can also be used externally to strengthen hair and soften skin; also assist with skin ailments such as psoriasis, rashes, and eczema. Apply generously to skin or hair, leave in/on for at least 20 minutes, rinse. For best results, use this regimen at least 3 times weekly.
How does Irish Moss tie in to libido?
Libido! Libido! This is why we're here!
Irish Moss has long been known to enhance libido. In some cultures, it is blended with spices and milk (sometimes alcohol too), to make the Irish Moss drink. But don't be dismayed! Irish Moss is a stand alone libido boosting aphrodisiac, so additional ingredients, not needed!
What is it about Irish Moss?
There are a few minerals in Irish Moss that contributes to it's libido enhancement. These minerals are Zinc, Vitamin E, and Vitamin B2.
Zinc is known to increase testosterone levels. Vitamin E helps keep sperm healthy by fighting off free radicals and helps regulate sex gland functions. Vitamin B2 assists in hormone production. Irish Moss contains high doses of each mineral!
Are you ready for your LIBIDO BOOST?
Check us out on social media
We use Premium Certified Organic, Non GMO, Chondrus Crispus Irish Moss Flakes and Spring Water to make our product. It is blended, not boiled, to retain all of it's minerals and nutrients. Our gel is more solidified compared to others because we use a higher quantity of Irish Moss per batch.