1 - 2 (16oz) Jars of Premium Irish Moss Gel - (+Free Pickup & Local Delivery) Raw, Vegan, Non-GMO, Organic
*Ready to eat - add 1 tbsp of 92MNRLS Sea Moss Gel and chop up half of a banana 🍌, mix and eat 😋! Quick boost of Energy and 92 Minerals!
Here at 92mnrls, we believe in the power of sea moss gel. I personally was battling fibroids and the anti-inflammatory agents in the sea moss gel, along with a proper diet, assist in shrinking the fibroids tremendously. I strongly recommend this product as an individual who has benefited from it.
- Sometimes all you need is a tbsp of 92mnrls Irish Moss Gel to rouse up any occasion. Available in 2 sizes, our organic gel will leave you feeling nourished, energized, and ready to get busy!
- Imagine taking something that makes you feel better And replenishes your body with essential minerals. Well, that's what our customers say about our 92mnrls Irish Moss! The Beneficial Properties of Chondrus Crispus Irish Moss Gel are control released, so its nutrients are released over time, giving constant energy throughout the day. Adding a heaping tablespoon to your morning smoothies/shakes can aid in a balanced day; One in which you don't crash halfway through. You will notice the amazing benefits right away, as others have. We stand by our smooth delicious gel. It's always fresh, it's never lumpy like applesauce or watery like the light yellow mush these other people are selling. Our customers love us and we love them too! We treat everyone like royalty, the same way that we'd like to be treated! Have a great day everyone, I wish you all great health, and welcome back to 92MNRLS!
Sea Moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals that our bodies need such as:
- Selenium and Iodine are beneficial to thyroid health and the treatment of thyroid disorders.
- Potassium helps with mood, mental health, and feelings associated with anxiety and depression.
- B and C Vitamins are beneficial for brain health. They help shield against brain diseases and illnesses. B vitamins are helpful for brain development and forming chemicals such as dopamine, and serotonin. C vitamins are in part responsible for keeping free radicals from impacting the brain.
- Calcium is responsible for bone health and the prevention of diseases such as osteoporosis.
- Magnesium helps lower blood pressure, relax muscles, improve digestion, and protect against diabetes.
- Iron, one of the most vital minerals, forms hemoglobin, carries oxygen through cells, strengthens muscles, and prevents anemia.
- Zinc helps the immune system fight bacteria. It also helps wounds heal more quickly.
Some other minerals include phosphorus, manganese, sulfur, and vitamins A, D, E, and K.
- Sea Moss is an immune booster that aids in the prevention of the flu and flu-like symptoms and illnesses. It has Omega 3 fatty acids which help fight inflammation and promote joint health and is a great source of soluble and insoluble fibers, which aid in proper digestion.
- Many people use Sea Moss in a gel form for convenience and its broader range of uses, such as adding it to smoothies, shakes, soups, stews, sauces, and desserts. In-gel form, it is tasteless and has only a slight ocean smell.
- The gel can also be used externally to strengthen hair and soften skin; also assist with skin ailments such as psoriasis, rashes, and eczema.
- Sea Moss Gel remains fresh in the refrigerator fridge for 3 weeks. It can also be frozen for longevity. If you freeze your Sea Moss Gel, store it in small portions for individual use.
Our Sea Moss Gel is MADE TO ORDER. We use certified organic Sea Moss and spring water.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Seaweed is a traditional whole food that's been eaten by people around the world for many thousands of years with healthy results. However, every person is unique and we are unable to predict your body's response. There may be elements of these plants not suitable for your particular biochemistry or condition. Only you can determine what's best for you, in consultation with your healthcare practitioner. The seaweeds we sell are wild-harvested, uncultivated marine algae. Naturally occurring fluctuations in the sea plants occur due to season, climate, tidal flow, and time of harvest. The information we present on this website is believed to be accurate and reliable, but the testing is not carried out by 92MNRLS — it represents composite averages — and it is not guaranteed as a condition of sale. 92MNRLS makes no warranty, either express or implied and assumes no liability for this information or the products described.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked