1 - 2 (16oz) Jars of Premium Irish Moss Gel - (+Free Pickup & Local Delivery) Raw, Vegan, Non-GMO, Organic
*Here's an easy way to boost your energy and get 92 essential minerals in your diet - Eat one tablespoon of 92MNRLS Irish Sea Moss Gel together with a bite of a banana 🍌, and enjoy! No fuss, just a delicious and nutritious snack.
At 92mnrls, we believe in the potency of sea moss gel. I struggled with fibroids and found that the anti-inflammatory properties of the sea moss gel, coupled with a balanced diet, greatly aided in reducing my fibroids. I highly endorse this product as someone who has personally experienced its benefits.
Irish Sea Moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals that our bodies need such as:
- Selenium and Iodine are beneficial to thyroid health and treat thyroid disorders.
- Potassium helps with mood, mental health, and feelings associated with anxiety and depression.
- B and C Vitamins are beneficial for brain health. They help shield against brain diseases and illnesses. B vitamins are helpful for brain development and forming chemicals such as dopamine and serotonin. C vitamins are partly responsible for keeping free radicals from impacting the brain.
- Calcium is responsible for bone health and preventing diseases such as osteoporosis.
- Magnesium helps lower blood pressure, relax muscles, improve digestion, and protect against diabetes.
- Iron, one of the most vital minerals, forms hemoglobin, carries oxygen through cells, strengthens muscles, and prevents anemia.
- Zinc helps the immune system fight bacteria. It also helps wounds heal more quickly.
Some other minerals include phosphorus, manganese, sulfur, and vitamins A, D, E, and K.
- Irish Sea Moss is an immune booster that aids in the prevention of the flu and flu-like symptoms and illnesses. It has Omega 3 fatty acids that help fight inflammation and promote joint health and is an excellent source of soluble and insoluble fibers that aid in proper digestion.
- Many people use Sea Moss in a gel form for convenience and its broader range of uses, such as adding it to smoothies, shakes, soups, stews, sauces, and desserts. In gel form, it is tasteless and has only a slight ocean smell.
- The gel can also be used externally to strengthen hair and soften skin; it also assists with skin ailments such as psoriasis, rashes, and eczema.
- Sea Moss Gel remains fresh in the refrigerator fridge for three weeks. It can also be frozen for longevity. If you freeze your Sea Moss Gel, store it in small portions for individual use.
- Sometimes all you need is a tbsp of 92mnrls Irish Moss Gel to rouse up any occasion. Available in 2 sizes, our organic gel will leave you feeling nourished, energized, and ready to get busy!
- Imagine taking something that makes you feel better And replenishes your body with essential minerals. Well, that's what our customers say about our 92mnrls Irish Moss! The Beneficial Properties of Chondrus Crispus Irish Moss Gel are control released, so its nutrients are released over time, giving constant energy throughout the day. Adding a heaping tablespoon to your morning smoothies/shakes can aid in a balanced day, One in which you don't crash halfway through. You will notice the excellent benefits right away, as others have. We stand by our smooth delicious gel. It's always fresh, never lumpy like applesauce or watery like the light yellow mush these other people sell. Our customers love us, and we love them too! We treat everyone like royalty, the same way we'd like to be treated! Please have a great day everyone; I wish you all excellent health, and welcome back to 92MNRLS!
- At the House of the Real Irish Moss, we pride ourselves on using only the finest Irish Sea Moss (aka Chondrus Crispus) from the cold waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Our 16oz product is made from raw, vegan, non-GMO, and organic Chondrus Crispus and Spring water, making it a great addition to your healthy lifestyle.
Our Sea Moss Gel is always fresh. We use certified organic Irish Sea Moss and Spring water.
Warning: Not for use in persons with hyperthyroidism.
For educational purposes only. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated this information. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Seaweed is a traditional whole food that's been eaten by people around the world for many thousands of years with healthy results. However, every person is unique, and we cannot predict your body's response. There may be elements of these plants not suitable for your particular biochemistry or condition. Only you can determine what's best for you in consultation with your healthcare practitioner. The seaweeds we sell are wild-harvested, uncultivated marine algae. Naturally occurring fluctuations in the sea plants occur due to season, climate, tidal flow, and harvest time. The information we present on this website is believed to be accurate and reliable, but 92MNRLS does not carry out the testing — it represents composite averages and is not guaranteed as a condition of sale. 92MNRLS makes no warranty, express or implied, and assumes no liability for this information or the products described.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked