Irish Sea Moss Leaf - Chondrus Crispus
Here at 92mnrls we believe in the power of the original Irish Sea Moss (Chondrus Crispus) prized by Dr Sebi and the Irish for its medicinal and nutritional qualities! Sustainably wild-harvested from the pristine waters of the North Atlantic, and lab-tested for quality and contaminants.
Do you know whats interesting about Irish (Sea) Moss? There are two main kinds or colors - purple/redish/brownish (Chondrus Crispus) and tan/light yellow/beige (Gracilaria). At 92 Minerals, we only offer Chondrus Crispus, because it has more Minerals and it is healthier than Gracilaria. Also, Chondrus Crispus is Wild, Organic Irish Moss that gets it's minerals from the rocks and the ocean, as opposed to the farmed yellow stuff that's grown on ropes, yes ropes!!!! We're here to let you know that we have the triple decker of Irish Moss lol! All of the minerals and nutrients you need are included! That's why we can call our products premium. Our Organic Irish Moss is harvested in clean salt waters in Maine, Nova Scotia Canada, or Ireland. Our products were tested for pollutants, microbes, radioactivity, and heavy metals.
Our sea vegetables are always dried at mild temperatures to preserve them as a raw food with enzymes and nutrients intact.
Try our Premium Chondrus Crispus Irish Sea Moss now for only $19.99 per bag 🎒 😀!
2) Details on irish moss/ content
3) Pictures of Chondrus Crispus/content
Potassium is an electrolyte found in the cells of your muscle and the right amount of potassium can help reduce muscle cramps. Both calcium and magnesium work to help keep your bones in good shape which is needed for proper joint health. (You can’t lift weights without healthy joints).
So almost anyone can benefit from using Irish sea moss, especially for pre and post-workout!
Sea Moss is an immune booster that aids in the prevention of the flu and flu-like symptoms and illnesses. It has Omega 3 fatty acids which help fight inflammation and promote joint health and are a great source of soluble and insoluble fibers, which aid in proper digestion.
Its also packed with essential minerals like Iron, Magnesium, Calcium, Zinc, etc. As well as Vitamins A, B, C, and D along with Omega 3 fatty acids. It has anti-tumor properties, it helps your Brain, Bones, Joints, and Eyes; It gives you Energy, removes Inflammation, and replenishes your body with the necessary nutrients it needs to maintain optimal health!
Sea Moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals that our bodies need such as:
- Selenium and Iodine are beneficial to thyroid health and the treatment of thyroid disorders.
- Potassium helps with mood, mental health, and feelings associated with anxiety and depression.
- B and C Vitamins are beneficial for brain health. They help shield against brain diseases and illnesses. B vitamins are helpful for brain development and forming chemicals such as dopamine, and serotonin. C vitamins are in part responsible for keeping free radicals from impacting the brain.
- Calcium is responsible for bone health and the prevention of diseases such as osteoporosis.
- Magnesium helps lower blood pressure, relax muscles, improve digestion, and protect against diabetes.
- Iron, one of the most vital minerals, forms hemoglobin, carries oxygen through cells, strengthens muscles, and prevents anemia.
- Zinc helps the immune system fight bacteria. It also helps wounds heal more quickly.
Some other minerals include phosphorus, manganese, sulfur, and vitamins A, D, E, and K.
NOTE: Iodine deficiency can lead to low T3 and T4 levels and may ultimately cause health complications, such as a goiter and hypothyroidism — a condition characterized by symptoms like weight gain, fatigue, dry skin, and increased sensitivity to the cold.
Warning: Not to be used during pregnancy. Not to be used while nursing. Not for use in persons with hyperthyroidism.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked